The Kootenay ICE Hockey Club is inviting all of ICE Country to its Open House presented by Coyote Jack’s restaurant.
The Open House will take place from 12-7 p.m. at Coyote Jack’s restaurant in Western Financial Place on Wednesday, September 5.
ICE Country is invited to watch the ICE practice from 10-11:30 a.m. at Western Financial Place. Following practice, those in attendance will be encouraged to walk upstairs to Coyote Jack’s, chat with ICE players, coaches and staff and experience what it is like to be an ICE season seat holder. A list of benefits offered to 2018-19 ICE season seat holders can be found below.
Throughout the day, a BBQ will be available inside Coyote Jack’s. Proceeds from the BBQ will go towards the ICE Education Fund, which helps support ICE players’ post-secondary education.
In the evening, from 6-7 p.m., a hot stove will take place where those in attendance will have the opportunity to ask ICE players and coaches questions about the upcoming season. The players and coaches that will take part in the hotstove include:
• Peyton Krebs
• Cam Hausinger
• Head Coach James Patrick
• Associate Coach Jon Klemm
The hot stove will be hosted by ICE play-by-play commentator Brant Hilton.
ICE SEASON SEAT HOLDER BENEFITS
The following are the benefits offered to ICE season seat holders for the 2018-19 regular season:
• 10% off concession purchases at all ICE regular season home games (excluding alcohol and bottled Pepsi products).
• 15% off all regular priced retail items available for purchase at the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place.
• Five (5) rain check nights where unused tickets can be redeemed at no charge.
• 10% off at Coyote Jack’s restaurant with proof of Season Seat Holder Member Rewards Card (excluding alcohol and Pepsi products).
• 20% off in any dining outlet at St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino (must present 2018-19 Season Seat Holder Member Rewards Card before ordering).
• 15% off at Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual in Cranbrook on game days (excludes alcohol). You must show your ticket stub.
• Show your ticket stub at Dairy Queen Cranbrook and you can receive a free small blizzard with the purchase of any meal combo, including Chickenstrip Baskets.
• Show your ticket stub at Arby’s Cranbrook and you can receive two Beef N’ Cheddar Classics for $7.00.
• First right of refusal to ICE playoff games (if applicable).
• In-seat service for P1 season seat holders.
An ICE Family Pack allows families to attend games for just over $9.00 per game, while Student/ Child season seats allows students and kids to attend for under $6.00 a game.
The Invermere Pre-season Classic presented by Kootenay Insurance Services and Kootenay Savings Credit Union is taking place on Friday, September 14 at 7 p.m. at Eddie Mountain Memorial Arena. Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
• ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place
• Inside Edge Boutique + Sports
• Konig Meat & Sausage Company
• Lambert Kipp Pharmacy
• Online >> CLICK HERE
Purchase your Kootenay ICE 2018-19 season seats today. Season seats are available at the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place, by calling 250-417-0322 or online at www.ICEcountry.ca.
– From the Kootenay Ice